- Crystal clear sound and excellent noise isolation brings you a total immersion into your gaming session; The 40mm neodymium directional drivers with 103dB sensitivity deliver extreme audio precision, while the soft padded Closed ear cups offer advanced passive noise isolation
- The headset offers ultimate comfort for prolonged gaming sessions through its low weight and noise reducing closed ear cups using soft comfortable signature memory foam with highly adjustable headband for perfect fit
- Highly adjustable noise cancelling microphone; the highly adjustable microphone offers optimized noise and echo cancelling technology for your voice chat during gaming sessions
- High quality cable with smart in-line volume control, the 6 foot long high quality cable comes with a gold plated 3.5mm connector and smart in-line volume controller which offers convenient and precise volume control
- Included is a 2 x 3.5mm to 1 x 3.5mm adapter ensuring complete compatibility to support all your devices such as PC, Laptop, Mobile, Console and more.
Redragon ARES H120 Wired Gaming Headset with Microphone and Volume Control for Mobiles, PC
Experience a completely immersive gaming session with the exceptional noise isolation and crystal-clear sound of our headset. Precision audio is delivered by 40mm neodymium directional drivers with 103dB sensitivity, while soft padded closed ear cups provide advanced passive noise isolation. The headset is designed for ultimate comfort during prolonged gaming sessions, with a low weight, noise-reducing closed ear cups, and soft, comfortable signature memory foam. The highly adjustable headband ensures a perfect fit.
For optimized voice chat during gaming sessions, the headset features a highly adjustable noise-cancelling microphone with echo-cancelling technology. This product has 2 PIN 3.5mm connections – one for audio and one for the mic. If only the audio pin is connected, the mic will not function. Additionally, if used with a device that only has one 3.5mm input port, the mic will not function as the audio pin will most likely be connected.