Intel Corporation, abbreviated as intel, is a worldwide corporation and technology company based in Santa Clara, California. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip producer in terms of sales, and it is the creator of the x86 series of microprocessors, which are used in the majority of personal computers (PCs). Intel, which is based in Delaware, has been placed No. 45 on the Fortune 500 list of the largest US firms by total revenue for over a decade, from the fiscal years 2007 to 2016.
Acer, Lenovo, HP, and Dell are among the companies that use Intel microprocessors in their computer systems. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers, and integrated circuits, as well as flash memory, graphics chips, embedded CPUs, and other communications and computer equipment.
Intel (integrated and electronics) was created on July 18, 1968, by Gordon Moore (of Moore’s law) and Robert Noyce, and is closely identified with Andrew Grove’s executive leadership and vision. The growth of Silicon Valley as a high-tech center was aided by Intel. Noyce was a crucial figure in the development of the integrated circuit (microchip). [requires citation] Intel was a pioneer in the development of SRAM and DRAM memory chips, which accounted for the majority of the company’s revenue until 1981.Although Intel created the world’s first commercial microprocessor chip in 1971, it was not until the success of the personal computer (PC) that this became its primary business.
Computer Accessories, Intel, Processors
Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor 36M Cache, up to 5.80 GHz-4%Computer Accessories, Intel, Processors
Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor 36M Cache, up to 5.80 GHzIntel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor 36M CacheProduct Collection13th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 ProcessorsCode NameVertical SegmentDesktopProcessor Numberi9-13900K
Total Cores24# of Performance-cores8# of Efficient-cores16Total Threads32Max Turbo Frequency5.80 GHzIntel® Thermal Velocity Boost Frequency5.80 GHzIntel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency ‡5.70 GHzPerformance-core Max Turbo Frequency5.40 GHzEfficient-core Max Turbo Frequency4.30 GHzPerformance-core Base Frequency3.00 GHzEfficient-core Base Frequency2.20 GHzCache36 MB Intel® Smart CacheTotal L2 Cache32 MBProcessor Base Power125 WMaximum Turbo Power253 WSKU: n/a
Intel Core i9-11900F 11th Generation Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1GHz 16MB Cache with Integrated Intel UHD 750 GraphicsIntel, Processors
Intel Core i9-11900F 11th Generation Processor 8 Cores up to 5.1GHz 16MB Cache with Integrated Intel UHD 750 Graphics
- Introducing the 11th Gen Intel Core i9 desktop processor, this processor is 14 nm processor which supports LGA 1200. The Unlocked processors features 8 Core which allow the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 16 threads allow instructions to be handled by a single CPU core.
- With 2.5GHz Base frequency, Intel’s Turbo Boost 3.0 technology cranks maximum turbo frequency up to blazing 5.1 GHz. The processor is desirable for a gamer looking for a fantastic in-game experience and a creator that is ready to do more creating and sharing alike.
- All this paired with 16MB of Intel Smart Cache. It has a TDP rating of 65W with max memory size of 128GB dual-channel DDR4 support for up to 3200Mhz with Intel top notch security features.
- This processor is designed for users who value fast responsiveness, comes with The i9-11900 features integrated Intel UHD 750 Graphics driven by the powerful Xe architecture.
- A thermal solution is included to help maintain optimal temperatures and the processor is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Computer Accessories, Intel, Processors
Intel Core i5-11400 – Core i5 11th Gen Rocket Lake 6-Core 2.6 GHz LGA 1200 65W Intel UHD Graphics 730 Desktop Processor-6%Computer Accessories, Intel, Processors
Intel Core i5-11400 – Core i5 11th Gen Rocket Lake 6-Core 2.6 GHz LGA 1200 65W Intel UHD Graphics 730 Desktop Processor
Intel Core i5-11400 – Core i5 11th Gen Rocket Lake 6-Core 2.6 GHz LGA 1200 65W Intel UHD Graphics 730 Desktop Processor – BX8070811400
- Compatible with Intel 500 series & select Intel 400 series chipset based motherboards
- Intel Optane Memory Support
- PCIe Gen 4.0 Support
- Thermal solution included
- 14nm Rocket Lake 65W
- 12MB L3 Cache
- Intel UHD Graphics 730
- Windows 11 Supported
- 1 Year Warranty